GuySpy’s Man for November: Adam Killian Takes You Like a Man

The morning I spoke with Adam Killian he was on the set of his latest porn flick, as geared up to do our interview as he was to do Rod Daily, his latest co-star. Seems Daily’s been on Adam’s sex radar for ages, and the two have been tangled up in a series of back-to-back clips.
“He was very impressive,” says Adam, who gets as excited talking about his work as the rest of us do watching it. “We’ve been wanting to do a scene for years, and we pretty much went at it.”
If you know Adam’s work, going “at it” is almost an understatement. He flips his men and his positions, he roughhouses like the bad boy in the locker room, uses his tongue like a drill—which could also describe another part of his anatomy—and revels in animalistic, primal sex. Oh yeah, and he’s got a butt to beg for.
“I’ve always been an ass man,” laughs Adam when I mention how much he shows it off. “The most sexual thing in a guy for me is the ass; I’m ass-focused; my ass is my own favorite feature. It’s a good body part to play with and to see; I’m much more of an ass guy than a cock guy.”


Adam Killian & Michael Lucas

Adam may have left the garden long ago, but judging by his visibility in the adult film world over the past four years, the 37-year-old tattooed hunk has planted firm roots east of Eden. He’s never signed an exclusive contract, he directs and films, and he worked behind the scenes way before he put his Italian/Irish behind in front of the camera. He also gets to choose his own partners, a rarity in the adult film business.

For Adam, who uses his real name, it’s all part of the game plan. “The strength of the performance is the strength of the team,” he says. “I value professionalism. I bring my best to the table and expect that from those whom I work with. It’s important to work with the right people and the right companies.”
Adam also studied dance and theater at UC Santa Cruz, which, he says, helped him learn the skills to make the work look natural. “I’m a strong performer. I strive to find a connection with my partner so we feed off each other’s energy in order to leave it all on the dance floor.”

Among those other guys are Jonathan Agassi, who appeared with Killian in a Lucas Film called Trapped in the Game, in a scene that looks like sexual Olympics.
“Jonathan is a sex pig,” laughs Adam again, with an evil-kid twinge. “When you have performers who know what they are doing, you just let it go. It was almost a free for all.” Adam goes on to say that Agassi told him he was one of the reasons why he got into porn in the first place, which added to the spark. “You can’t fake chemistry,” he says. “There were hardly any edits.”

Adam cites his ability to do scenes with no cuts as another reason for his distinctive style, behind and in front of the camera. The stars who work with him trust his instincts so much they, literally, put themselves in his hands. (On Justin Cruise: “I Just shoved my cock into his ass; no warm-ups, no letting him know what’s going on, but I knew he’d love it…and he did.”)
“Besides,” adds Adam, “I can take it as well as I give it.”

“If I’m going to bottom, there are more conditions,” says Adam. “I have to trust them. I never try to hurt guys; if I’m aggressive it’s because they love it. I did a scene with Michael Lucas—he only tops. I said, ‘If you want to fuck me, you have to treat me like a king. Just worship me and love me and adore me.’ It’s the most romantic scene I’ve ever done.”

Adam has a husband of three years who’s not in the business, and romance, sex, and his unconventional career all make a happy threesome.
“My home sex life is similar to my sex on camera,” says Adam. “I’m as true as it gets. But the emotional connection is unmatchable. I’m a romantic and I live for love.”
Adam adds, however, that “I do like a show. I like my partner to impress me, but there are times when it’s just loving and tenderness.” He says the nature of his work forces honesty in a relationship. “It puts the issues on the table right away. We had the talk about it early on.”

If there’s a soft side to Adam Killian, most strangers don’t get a glimpse. This is a guy who looks like he’d just assume punch you as fuck you. Because of his intimading image, he says he’s rarely approached in a rude or inappropriate way.
“I’m gay, I love men, and I’m not an asshole,” says Adam, “but you have to have balls to come up to me. Most people are polite, at the store, or the gym, or yoga class. I’m thankful for the compliment, I smile and we take a picture, and I move on.”
And most of them are left begging for more.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post